5 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
In emergency situations, a reliable communication apparatus is of fundamental importance. The Garmin VHF, robust, compact and waterproof, with selectable power 01/25 W and with DSC (Digital Selective Calling), provide excellent quality of transmission and reception.
The system VHF 200i, with LCD display 3.2 "and built-in speaker, comes with a handset with dedicated keys for a rapidVHF 200io access to controls and functions of the apparatus. By connecting the optional handset GHS 10i, you can create a second station extremely useful on boats of medium and large companies that require additional communication station. The GHS 10i handset comes with integrated LCD display and multifunction keypad. Using the appropriate knob you can adjust the volume and select the channels with a simple gesture.
The VHF 200i supports the communication protocol international DSC for sending and receiving digital messages that works on channel 70. This system also allows you to make emergency calls individual or group using the MMSI (Maritime Mobile Service Identification).
- Dedicated function key DSC
- Power transmission 1/25 W
- Intercom with optional handset
- Function megaphone 20 W
- Tracking and up to a maximum of three boats thanks to the unique tracking Garmin
- Dedicated key for emergency calls on channel 16
- Fog horn
- Compatible NMEA 0183 and 2000
- Using DSC functionality directly from Garmin chartplotter Protection IPX7