Cartography Navionics Update (CF)
5 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Navionics Updates allows you to Navionics+ if you switch to a Silver, Gold or even a compatible C-MAP, Fishing Hot Spots, Garmin, LakeMaster, Lowrance, TrakMaps. Go on navionics.com/ compatibility to consult the list, which is constantly updated.
Cartography Navionics Update
Compact Flash card support
Navionics Updates allows you to:
• Navionics+ if you switch to a Silver, Gold or even a compatible C-MAP, Fishing Hot Spots, Garmin, LakeMaster, Lowrance, TrakMaps. Go on navionics.com/ compatibility to consult the list, which is constantly updated.
• Update your Navionics Freshest Data + maturity of
The product contains a card that offers:
- One year Freshest Data in Marine Charts, SonarCharts ™ and Community Edits
- The download of a choice between the available areas from the catalog of worldwide
- The ability to improve SonarCharts ™ uploading traces sonar
Benefits for the retailer
- Allows you to respond immediately, with simplicity and convenience when the customer asks, "How do I update my card?" Or "How can I go to if I have a Navionics card of another brand?"
- The customer can activate the card alone at home
- Reduced cost / simplicity to receive updates
- Upgrade to Navionics + includes SonarCharts ™, a year Freshest Data and Autorouting with selected models of plotter
-The Ability to improve SonarCharts ™ uploading traces sonar
- Ability to change the memory card and the coverage area
- You can buy it at any time and activate before using it (ie before the boat)
- The old paper can be used as backup
- The operation can be performed by the dealer or the customer
- The dealer / customer connects the memory card to your PC or Mac. The memory card MSD / SD card can be inserted into the slot of the PC or the card reader provided in the product box. CF cards require an external player (supplied in the package from the first quarter of 2015). You need an internet connection. Navionics.com/it recognizes the memory card and automatically begins the process. If necessary, the dealer / customer will have access to "Download & Update" on navionics.com and follow the simple instructions to start the process
- The customer enters his old card will be disabled for further updates and discounts. The old card can still be used in the GPS plotter.
- The dealer / customer is asked to enter new Navionics Updates that will download the update.
- The dealer / customer is asked to choose one of the areas from the catalog of worldwide. The area selection is final and can not be changed or combined with other
- The dealer / customer is invited to select the area of interest within the boundaries of the chosen area. The dealer / customer can download additional areas. Upon download, the dealer / customer may elect to update Marine Charts, SonarCharts ™ and Community Edits selecting the desired content. At any time, customers can load tracks recorded sonar to improve SonarCharts ™.